PERSON IN CHARGE OF THE TREATMENT
OUTCOMES’10, SLU – CIF B12823910
Address of our offices:
Universitat Jaume I. Technological and Business Park ESPAITEC. Ed. Espaitec 2, 3ª. 12071, Castellón de la Plana (Castellón), Spain.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Telephone: 964 831 997
Data Protection Delegate: email@example.com
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
Within the framework of the different processing activities carried out in the organisation, the following types of data are collected:
- Data of an identifying nature.
- Professional academic data.
- Transactions of goods and services.
- Economic and financial data.
- Social circumstances.
- Employment details.
- Personal characteristics.
- Special category data.
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
Customers: to carry out the management of sales of goods and services, billing, accounting, collections, non-payments, offers, budgets and contracts, customer service, contact and commercial relations.
Potential Customers: to carry out follow-up and commercial opportunities for the organisation.
Suppliers: carry out the management of purchases, accounting, payments, delivery note and order management, contact and commercial relations.
Newsletter: Send information through the means provided about news, products and services related to us or our sector.
Contact: respond to requests for information received about the products and services offered and respond to any other type of question sent by users.
Candidates: To carry out internal personnel selection processes, both current and future.
The personal data collected will not create profiles or make automated decisions.
LEGITIMACY OF THE TREATMENT
The organisation may process personal information for the following purposes:
- Fulfillment of Legal and regulatory obligations: by way of example and not limitation. General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users, General Tax Law, Corporate Tax Law, Audit Law, Value Added Tax Law, Civil Code, Commercial Code.
- Execution of a Contract: Information about the products and/or services contracted, manage requests.
The interested party must provide the minimum information requested to respond to requests. If this is not the case, the request will not be answered.
CONSERVATION OF DATA
In www.outcomes10.com, personal data are treated for the following periods:
- The period established by law
- The period necessary to comply with operational obligations.
The data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose for which they were collected and to determine the possible responsibilities that may arise from this purpose and the processing of the data, by the regulations mentioned above, in addition to the periods established in the applicable archiving and documentation rules.
RECIPIENTS OF YOUR DATA
To fulfil the purposes described above, personal data may be shared with:
Service providers who perform services on our behalf:
- Clients: Tax Administration; Banks, savings banks and rural banks.
- Labor: Social Security agencies; Tax Administration; Banks, savings banks and rural banks; Public Administration with competence in the matter. Travel Agencies, Fundació General de la Universitat Jaume I
- Pentesting: Social Security organisations; Tax Administration; Banks, savings banks and rural banks; Public Administration with competence in the matter.
- Provision of study and research services for the pharmaceutical industry: Social Security agencies; Public Registries; Tax Administration; Banks, savings banks and rural banks; Health entities; Public Administration with competence in the field. Translators or any other type of entity necessary to carry out the processing requested by the responsible party.
- Providers: Tax Administration; Banks, savings banks and rural banks.
We inform you that, in general, international transfers outside the European Economic Area (EEA) are not carried out. However, in a transfer of data outside the EEA, THE ORGANISATION will have the appropriate guarantees to carry out such transfer, by the requirements established by the General Data Protection Regulation.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
According to the European regulations, the rights you are entitled to are the following:
- Access is the right to request information from the controller of a file as to whether your personal data is processed.
- rectification, right that allows the person concerned to request the modification of inaccurate or incomplete data.
- opposition, the right of an individual to object to the processing of personal data or the cessation of such processing.
- Automated individual decisions, the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects on them or significantly similarly affects them.
- limitation, the right to suspend the processing of the user’s data under certain circumstances
- Deletion or Oblivion, the right to the erasure of the data subject’s data
- Portability, the right to request the data controller to provide personal data in a structured and clear format to another data controller.
The maximum period for the resolution of the request is 30 days from its receipt. However, it can be extended for a maximum of 2 months whenever necessary.
The applicant may exercise their rights through the following means:
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org providing documentation proving the identity of the applicant (copy of the front of the National Identity Card, or equivalent).
- Postal mail to Universitat Jaume I Espaitec 2, Avda Sos Baynat, s/n – Castellón (Castellón) providing documentation proving the applicant’s identity (copy of the front of the National Identity Card, or equivalent).
- In any case, you can request the protection of the Spanish Data Protection Agency through its website.
CONSENT AND ACCEPTANCE